Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

These are my confessions.

God is punishing me for eating Chinese food last night. 


…And we might have finished a couple bottles of wine too.  Joey won an award at work (including a paid day off!) and we needed to celebrate!  It was nice to relax on the porch and watch Doc chase birds around the back yard.  We were up talking with my FIL until way too late and this morning came very early.


I hit the snooze button, oh, 37 times before I finally decided I needed to get up and take a shower so my spray tan wouldn’t make me look like an oompa loompa.  Then I had to put together all my stuff for our performance tonight before I jumped in the car, running 20 minutes behind schedule.  THEN I realized I had been too lazy to get gas yesterday. Don’t you hate it when you are already running late, and then your gas light comes on?!  I decided I’d treat myself to a full gas tank and a Wawa coffee, so off I went.  When I got to Wawa, it was packed and I had to wait in line to fill up. OH and it had just started to rain.  Then when I went inside to get my coffee, my NEW sandals from Gap got caught on the door and BROKE. >:-[


A few other things happened that I have since forgotten (but since I blog in my head all day long I’m bound to remember them at some point).  I SOMEHOW made it to the office by 8am, for which I can thank DC area Friday traffic.  (Govvies with flex schedules. Jerks.)


Luckily the day is looking up.  While I’m still bitter about my sandal breaking, I can probably fix it with a hot glue gun or something sticky… Maybe chewing gum?


Hope everyone has a great weekend.


Let’s go BAYHAWKS!





No comments:

Post a Comment