Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 Week Challenge

There is a quote often said amongst professional cheerleaders, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".  While it's a horrible quote, it IS somewhat true.  Although I really despise eating lettuce for dinner and celery sticks for dessert.  Kidding!! I know my health food posts bore you, so I'll make it short and sweet.

Yesterday, with the encouragement of my nutritionist friend, I started on a 3 week challenge.  The challenge is to work out 5 days per week while also eating healthy meals.  If I can work out for 15 days of the next 21, I get a new Coach purse.  (Granted, it'll be coming from the outlet cause we aren't made of money).  But I'm working on rewarding myself with things OTHER than food.  So Coach purse it is!

Well, one day down. And it was cake.  We practice twice a week, so there's 2 days of intense cardio right there. Plus this week we have two performances. That means I just need to find one day to go running after work!  Next week will be a definite challenge.  We are off all week. 

Wish me luck!

~SG

PS: and if you are mad at me for being healthy, don’t worry. I ate Chipotle AND Outback on Sunday.  Hey, nobody’s perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment