Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Feelin' Soapy

I don't want to do what everyone is doing. I don't want to spread my political beliefs on the internet about the death of Osama Bin Laden.  Instead, I want to climb on a different soap box for a minute. If you don't wanna read, I don't blame you. But I promise the only people who will be pissed off by this entry are heartless heathens raised by wolves.

I just want to remind everyone that no matter who we are, what we look like, what our political beliefs and religions are, or what country we are in, that we need to RESPECT one another. Everyone is certainly entitled to their own beliefs, and that is the beauty of America. We are  allowed to share anything we want on all types of media. But I worry that the anonymity of the internet can sometimes cause bold behaviors that might otherwise be avoided.

My plea is simple: Say what you want. But why not be respectful about it?

I guess being "Mrs. Nice Guy" hasn't exactly gotten me anywhere special in life. But I don't think being a pompous, rude, A-hole is going to get us anywhere either.

Please, let's just all be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment