Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Remember Remember

The 6th of November!
I'm putting my voting crap on my blog so that people only read it because they want to, not because it shows up on their news feed.  There is no political discussion to follow, and there never will be on this blog.

PSA: Go vote!

Trivia: It's been said that Mickey Mouse gets over 20,000 votes per year as a write-in candidate.


I waited 1 hour, 46 minutes for this sticker :)
PS: Check the manicure ;)

Enjoyed my first peppermint mocha of the season, and got a free bracelet!
Finally, whoever wins, I ask that we all remember to respect the new President.  Whether or not we voted for him, we need to remember that he is now the Commander in Chief and deserves our utmost respect.

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment