Total Pageviews

Friday, October 7, 2011

Pinterest, Fall and Steps to Recovery

Oh yes, I've jumped on that bandwagon. Too bad I have no idea what I am doing. Like many, I don’t understand it at all but at the same time, it's kind of fun to look at pictures of random things...

Like Fall. Autumn. My favorite time of year.  Just looking at these pictures makes me happy.

Just need to get the supplies and this is DONE!
Sigghhhhhhh
I can feel the crunch of the leaves...
An outfit I would buy if I had money
SRSLY want to make these

Also, I'm taking some steps towards blog recovery.

1. I took out my camera last night and charged the battery, so I can take more pictures of the house this weekend. Hooray for updates!

2. Our 1 year wedding anniversary is on MONDAY, which means there will definitely be a post for that!

3. Our cruise is fast approaching, which means I'm going to have to pre-write some posts.

Thanks for sticking with me through this little dry spell. I promise to become less busy and more bloggy!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment