Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

One Year

Well, we made it through ONE year of marriage! A lot has happened in the past year, but the biggest accomplishment is that we managed to buy a house, and that is where we have spent our anniversary today.  We are really looking forward to our upcoming cruise where we will again have the excuse to celebrate one year of marriage.

This time, one year ago, we had just been pronounced husband and wife at 4:36pm.  At this time, we were taking pictures with the photographers.  So here is a little snapshot of what we were doing at this very moment, one year ago:








Without getting too mushy, I'm so lucky to have married my bestest friend and I'm so excited to see what the years have in store for us.  Hopefully I will be able to maintain this blog so that you all can follow along on our adventures.

And now, back to laundry.  I hope everyone is enjoying their 3-day weekend!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment