Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

By the way...

I am seriously offended by the poll results concerning my hair color. Ok not really offended but slightly surprised. I mean, I thought most people would say "somewhere in between".  But 90% of you said I look best as a brunette.  Even my husband said brown hair makes me look "older" (what does that even mean??).

There is, of course, the slight chance that my Mom voted 9 times for brown because she has always maintained that I look better as a brunette...

But I will take your advice, and maybe start heading back in the direction of brunette.  It IS cheaper...

For now, I'm going to chill in my "between" state.  I like the highlights, but it's only on the top layer, and I think it looks cool.

You can see the bottom half of my hair really well in this pic. Still brown!

As the weather gets colder, and Joey keeps coming up with new things we HAVE TO HAVE RIGHT NOW, I'll probably head back to my brown state. 

Don't worry, I'll keep you posted ;)

~SG
attached

1 comment:

  1. I DID NOT! I only voted once! And thank you, other voters, for agreeing with me!

    ReplyDelete