Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Annoying

This will be my last post about basketball. Promise.  I've watched enough basketball games in my life to hold over for eternity.  Between highschool, college, and nba games I've seen it all.

I'm just annoyed.  Not that I really expected Mason to win against the team projected to win it all. But here is a brief list of why:
(Has anybody noticed that I really like to make lists?)

1. We were playing in Cleveland. Home state advantage in the first couple rounds? That's not fair!
2. I bet the refs were local too!
3. Our leading scorer came down with a mysterious case of food posioning. Need I say more?
4. OSU was acting cocky and unsportsmanlike on the court.
5. I'm just bitter.

Now I don't know if I want to cheer for VCU because they are another team that could learn a thing or two about being a good sport.  Coach L needs to give seminars, srsly. 

I guess in keeping with the theme here I will wish all the teams Good Luck as they continue in their quest to be #1. 

We'll be back!!!

Proof that we were beating them at one point!
~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment