Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Headline of the Day

We interrupt this 2011 Disney Trip Report to bring you this fascinating news brief:

What is H.O.T.D.?
Any stupid, pointless, or completely unbelieveable (that. REALLY. happened.) news story headline that I come across while checking numerous news sites at work or at home <- yep, my life is super lame now.

I've been debating doing this because I don't want to seem insensitive and/or like I am making fun of people in the news when I post their ridiculous headlines.  But I decided to say screw it because, yes, I AM insensitive and making fun of them and if you don't like it then you can find another blog to read, yes?

I figured I'd start off on the Entertainment side of the house to keep it light.

Today's H.O.T.D. is:

"Halle Berry's ex engaged to Prince's ex"

REALLY! Is that where we have to go these days???? Why do I care if two irrelevant people's exes are marrying each other!!??

Don't worry, there will be more fun HOTD's. I am sure of it. Because I have zero faith in humanity and believe that the press has a sense of humor.

Have a good weekend and I'll be back with the next part of our trip report on Monday!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment