Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

And We're Back!

Our long awaited Disney Vacation has come and gone! We are sad it's over, but glad to be back home with our baby dog. Luckily he didn't gain too much weight at the in-laws'... :)

I'm currently working on a Trip Report that I will most definitely share with you guys (OMG I have Followers! Begging totally worked!).

Here is my pre-report:

Trip Dates: Jan 14-18, 2010

Resort: Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa

The Cast:

Me: 26, Disney Freak, Likes dogs, happiness, pixie dust, and taking
patron shots in the Mexico Pavilion.


Joey: 25, Disney Monster that I've created, Likes golf, making up songs
on the fly, and winning.


Warner: Real name Ryan, 25, Disney Veteran, Always down for a good time,
blacked out in EPCOT.


A Love: Real name Amanda, 25, Disney Newbie, Likes little baby things,
is scared of Tower of Terror, and found her English heritage in the UK
Pavilion.


And some of my favorite pictures to hold you over until I'm finished!

The Four Best Friends that Anyone Could Have!

Dorks? Yes. Adorable? I think so!

Surprise! We made a few additions...

No caption needed here!
Be on the lookout for the first portion of my Trip Report coming soon.  We also took TONS of video during the trip, and A Love and I are going to work on completing our movie and getting it to youtube so you guys can check out some of the more hilarious moments of our trip.  (Like Joey eating a ball of wasabi...)

Have a Magical Day!
~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment