Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 30, 2010

An Update from the Mrs.

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. From the gorgeous weather, to the beautiful flowers, our wonderful friends and family, and our lifelong vows and sparkling rings, we are so thankful that we were able to share it with so many of you!

We are anxiously awaiting the photos from our amazing photographers, Sanderson Images. They gave us a preview that has definitely whet our appetite for more! Check ‘em out under the Photo Gallery tab.

Our honeymoon was a wonderful way to relax and enjoy our first taste of married life! The Caribbean is truly beautiful, and it made me want to be a pirate more than ever! Ok just kidding… but I had to throw that in there. We had a wonderful time, and as soon as our underwater camera gets developed, I’ll be posting the honeymoon pictures as well!

This week has been largely filled with loads of laundry, carrying empty boxes to the dumpster, and beginning that overwhelming-yet-satisfying task of writing thank you notes. If you’d like to book me a hand massage that would be great!

As promised, I will begin to work on my wedding advice and vendor write-ups! I will try to get those up in the next week or so. Til then, I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween weekend. Boo to you!

Love,
Mrs. Gish

No comments:

Post a Comment