Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Single Digits

I just wanted to announce that a) It is OCTOBER, and b) we are in the single digits! That’s right folks, 9 days away from being Mr. and Mrs.! But first thing’s first, gotta head up to State College, PA for the wedding of close family friend, Christy. I think it will be good to attend a wedding the weekend before my wedding. Why? I don’t think I’m crazy, I think it will help me to get into the wedding spirit, and take it as sort of a dry run about how our day will go, how we will be feeling, etc. Especially since the last wedding we attended was over a year ago.

The weather is still a bit of a worry for me. It has been POURING rain the past few days and thankfully, it has cleared up into a blustery fall day today, and tomorrow it is going to be gorgeous for Christy and Josh’s big day! I am still hopeful that the 10 day forecast is accurate on weather.com…. and that it really will be sunny and 70 on Sunday Oct 10th! Pray with me now!

I started packing last night for the honeymoon. Or at least tried to. I got 2.5 loads of laundry done, packed my bathing suits, 2 clutches, and a beach bag. But then I got distracted by wine and Jersey Shore… at least I am trying here!

Now that we are in the single digits, there isn’t really much else that can be done except wait. One week from today I’ll be already on my way to PA. I’m working a half day and Joey is off, so we’ll be packing up our little family (Doc is going to become our legitimate child!) and heading up to Paoli. We’re going to meet up with our family that is traveling from SD and TX, and enjoy a nice dinner to kick off the weekend.

At this point I’m just rambling. I have nothing else really to share as all the planning is done and the excitement is building! I hope this blog has been helpful to my fellow wedding planners, entertaining to those of you that read it, and memorable for me to look back at after it’s all been said and done. After the wedding is over I’ll write about all of my vendors, my recommendations and advice, and obviously share the photos when they come back from the photographers. Fair warning though- it’s going to take a while. I am fully prepared for this and I completely understand why (because they are AWESOME).

In the mean time, you’ll have everyone else’s Facebook photos, our cruise updates and photos, (and by the way, I’m going to try really hard to make our honeymoon photos entertaining. Cause I know full well how boring honeymoon photos can be!), and various site updates by techy bridesmaids while we’re away!

I suppose that is enough rambling for one Friday. Have a great weekend everyone, and CONGRATULATIONS to CHRISTY and JOSH!!!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment