Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crisis of the Day!

4 days to go! So far, the weather is looking GOOD!!! Keep praying and doing whatever you are doing, cause it’s working. Joey and I have been enjoying our last week together as single people, and I have been blessed with a sneak peak at what life married to a redneck is going to be like. On Tuesday night, he brought home the back haunches of a 6 pointer that his Dad got with a bow over the weekend….and proceeded to cut it up ON OUR KITCHEN COUNTER. Then he boiled the femur bone for Doc. Last night, he cooked us a delicious dinner… of deer fillets and mac and cheese. Sigh…..

We have also been running various last minute errands, tanning (me), getting beauty treatments (me), and doing some last minute shopping (me). Ok, so I don’t really know what Joey has been doing other than helping with the laundry but that’s ok. We are semi-packed for the honeymoon. And by that I mean that most of what we want to bring is laying on the floor near/around our suitcases so we can decide what we are actually bringing. Doc has taken the opportunity as free bed-making/bone burying material.

On to the title topic of this entry. My poor Mother. She told me earlier this week that she does not want ANY wedding drama to go through me anymore. She asked me to tell my friends to “Bring the Drama to my Mama”…. Seriously… she said that. But I think she was referring to people backing out at the last minute (yes, this has happened!) and not the daily crises which she has been dealing with. Yesterday, it was the fish tank in my Dad’s office which had apparently leaked ALL over the rug. Know anybody that wants a 4 inch Plecostomus? Today, Best Buy is refusing to install our new dishwasher, which leaves us with a gaping hole in the kitchen, no running water, and a house full of people due to arrive on Friday. Awesome.

Here’s hoping that the rest of the week/weekend will run smoothly! Only a couple days of work left, thank goodness. Tomorrow is my pal Kristie’s birthday, and to get the weekend started right we are all going out to dinner. People think I’m crazy for organizing birthday things right before my wedding but honestly, it’s good to keep me occupied!

Hoping to do at least one more update before the big day!

Love,
Sarah

PS: Mythbusters starts back up tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment