Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We're in the TEENS club!

Hi folks! 19 days to go! Can you believe it? This past weekend I went home real quick for my final dress fitting (woohoo!) and a really looong meeting at the Desmond where we talked about every inch of the wedding day from top to bottom. I feel really confident that everything is coming together!

This coming weekend is the last big weekend before the wedding, as we have the Everhart-Palmerio wedding on October 2nd! We’re going to be doing all the finishing touches on the arts and crafts, meeting with the DJ and MC for the last time, and putting all of the doodads into labeled boxes so that everything gets where it needs to go on the big day. I can’t believe it’s basically here.

Joey and I had fun last night going through his ipod and picking out all our favorite songs for the ‘Must Play’ list. There are some doozies on there, that’s for sure!

Next up? Doing all of the laundry that we’ve been neglecting lately and PACKING for our honeymoon!! We are so excited for this well deserved vacation.

In 2.5 weeks I’ll be a WIFE!!! AHHH!!!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment