Total Pageviews

Friday, September 10, 2010

ONE MONTH TO GO!

I can’t believe I am writing our one month out update. It seems like November 29th was only yesterday, and I cannot believe that summer passed by so quickly. I almost feel like we got gypped out of our summer. I was so busy planning and traveling to and from PA for meetings that I didn’t really notice summer happening. It makes me sad. BUT I love love LOVE the Fall. So I am ok with it for now. I don’t love Fall traffic in fairfax, and especially don’t love winter. But let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves.

What I am working on currently:

-RSVPs are due TODAY. I am hoping to receive most of the missing pieces over the weekend, and make the remaining phone calls on Monday.

-Which leads to: making the seating chart! I’m oddly excited about this.

-Arts and Crafts! Going up to PA the next 2 weekends to help Mom finish up the table
numbers, place cards, and program. Gage is making some ceremony crafts too!

-Dress fitting #2… is next week!

-Making final payments. Ouch.

-Finalizing my itinerary and wedding day spreadsheet. (This is actually fun for me…)

-Setting up all the final meetings with my vendors before the big day!

-Wrapping presents…

-Choosing honeymoon excursions…

-annnndddd going to my BACHELORETTE PARTY! Leaving TODAY!

Get excited for a nice write up when I return. Til then, enjoy the crisp fall weather, FOOTBALL, and go get a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. OMG.

30 Days to go!!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment