Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Abby's First Halloween

Hello there, friends!  It sure has been a while.  I could be telling you how to use breast milk to cure pink eye or how I broke the stroller already, but instead I'm just going to share pictures from Abigail's first Halloween because it's way more fun.

I only have one week of maternity leave left.  It's a bittersweet feeling.  I'm excited to go back and continue my career, and I'm happy that we've decided to ease Abby through the transition (family will be watching her for a while before she goes to daycare), but I'm not ready to give up my special one-on-one time with my baby.

Back in August, I knew that Halloween meant that it was time to go back to work and that Abby would be almost 3 months old.  But that was so far away, right?  ....Time flies.  And it flies more when you have a new baby.  So, even though I've had some tough times, I've been making sure to soak in and enjoy every single day.  She's growing and changing and developing at an alarming rate! I can't wait to share all of her new talents at her 3 month update, coming up in less than two weeks!

Until then, check out our Halloween adventures:












No comments:

Post a Comment