Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2014

Turkey Week Randoms

Just stopping by before things get crazy with turkey, football, and Christmas.  Yep... Joey is extremely enthusiastic about the holidays and as soon as we were home from "A Christmas Carol" on Saturday, he begged me to pull out the decorations.  Having a baby in the house means that every project you start gets interrupted every couple of hours for a feeding or a diaper or something.  So, as of this morning, about 1/3 of our Christmas decorations are currently strewn around the house, haphazardly placed on shelves and the mantle and everywhere else there is room.  That was definitely a run-on sentence but I don't feel like going back and fixing it.  I'm sorry.

If you read our 3 month update (and I'm not mad if you didn't), you'll know that I hadn't had a chance to weigh Abby in a while.  I finally plopped her on the infant scale and she weighs just about 12 pounds, give or take an ounce or two.  She's getting big! She's gained about 5 pounds in the 3 months since she was born.  5 pounds is a lot when you only weighed 7 to begin with!

And, more stuff that you may not care about unless you have kids in which case you will totally understand my excitement when I got a text from Joey on Friday that said "omg omg omg! Abby just rolled over!!" And then he sent me a snap chat of her laying awkwardly on her arm because she can get herself over and then her arm is in the way and she lays there and we just laugh. Which is terrible, but it's cute and we obviously help her out (after a few minutes...).


So, I'm the proud parent of a back-to-front roller and she did do one front-to-back this weekend as well but I think she's tired of the attention because she hasn't really done it since.  Girl needs to learn how to perform for an audience....

She also did a really tiny laugh this weekend so I'm hoping that there will be more of those soon.  She thinks Joey is the funniest person alive, so I'm confident she will be laughing in no time.

Everyone enjoy the short work week!




No comments:

Post a Comment