Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

That time I kept the entire Stitch Fix...

With another one on its' way in the mail, I figured it was time to share my latest Stitch Fix.

Things you should know about the following pictures:

1. I had just showered. My hair was wet. I was not wearing makeup.  So sorry.

2. I intended to re-do the pictures later for my blog.  Didn't happen.  So sorry.

3. Doc appears for a rare cameo.

4.  I'm wasting your time with these numbered bullets because I don't have much to say.

So, here are the 5 things that came in my most recent Fix:

Black and White chevron blouse, SWOON

Turquoise polka dot sleeveless, LOVE

Pleated front coral blouse... OOOHLALA

Statement necklace- so IN right now!

oh HAY! Black/gray striped maxi dress
So what had happened was...............
I really wanted to keep the first three items.  And when I did the math, since you get a 25% discount when you keep all of the items, it was actually cheaper to keep the whole thing than to keep 3 things and return two.  Confused?  Don't worry about it.

The point is, I am thrilled with this latest Stitch Fix and I can't wait to see what's in my next box... which comes Friday... Shh! Don't tell Joey!

~SG


PS: my link, just in case:  http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3076424

No comments:

Post a Comment