Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stitch Fix #2

YAYYYY!!! I got another Stitch Fix last week.  If you remember, my first one was a success and so much fun and I think you should all join and not only so I get a credit but more because it's so much fun to get surprises in the mail!!!!  I did the same thing as last time- used the mirror in the guest room. [But this time I used a real camera.]  So without further ado, here is what was in this month's fix:


1. Really pretty dress (crap... I threw away the paper with the names and prices on it)

This one was really cute and good for work and looking at these pictures now I am kind of regretting sending it back.  But I did.  It fit well but was sliiightly snug.  Also the zipper had a catch in it (my guess from being tried on so many times.  I let them know about it in my survey).  Finally, the colors were just okay.  It was brown/white striped and I don't have much that goes with it.  The cut looks good though, so hopefully I can find something like this elsewhere.



Up close/neckline pic
2. Blue Flutter-Sleeve Shirt

Check how cute this is!! They sent me a ton of work-worthy stuff this time, which I'm totally fine with because that's where I spend 99% of my time.  I looove this from the color to the sleeves.  Why didn't I keep it?  Because it was too short!  See the below pictures for my peeping-belly-button....


:(
3.  Green one-button Blazer

Totally not what I would have ever picked out, but I need more blazers for work because they easily make any outfit more formal.  I kept it (and wore it to work yesterday!)  I also like  it because it will look just as cute with a pair of jeans in the Fall.


Ignore the white tank, it was all I could find.

Close up of the sleeve detail for you

4. Bracelet!

A $28 bracelet.  Not great, price-wise, but it is cute.  I opted not to keep it because I don't like to wear gold bracelets that much (or bracelets...at all) (as I sit here with one on my wrist).  I thought it was cute but in the interest of my wallet, I returned it.



5. WTF Shirt

Seriously this one goes in the "Not Impressed" category.  When I pulled it out of the box I assumed it would look better once on my person.  I was wrong.  I'm not a fan of the color/pattern (a little too farm-y for me), and also it puts you at risk for a wardrobe malfunction.  That coupled with the fact that it was too short/didn't fit around my hips properly, it went back.




In summary, I kept one thing just like I did last time.  I did have some credits so I didn't spend as much on it as advertised.  One thing to mention, if you have credits in your account, they take $20 from your credits to send your next Fix.  That was a surprise to me.

If you want to join, here's the referral link:


Hope everyone has big plans for July 4th.  Be safe, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment