Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2013

Whoa!

Happy 2013 everyone! I realize I'm behind on the times and for that I am very sorry.  My running blog has been seeing alot of action lately so maybe if you are wondering what I am up to, you should pay a visit over there for the next week or so!

I promise to be back here more often starting a bit later in January.

Joey and I are gearing up for a great year.   I have never been a fan of New Year's resolutions.  Probably because I never keep them.  Also probably because I'm a rebel and I don't like rules.

So instead of listing my nonexistent resolutions, I'm going to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and now that you've realized there was no reason for this post, I'll share a picture to get you off my back ;)

~SG



No comments:

Post a Comment