Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What's REALLY in my purse??

A popular thing for bloggers to do these days is take pictures of all the stuff in their purse and write about it.  I always get a kick out of ladies that have such nice, clean purses that are filled with perfect lipgloss, hair spray, and perfume.  I mean, COME ON.  How many times do I dig through my purse looking for something amidst all the receipts, trash, and other crap that somehow makes its way in there???

So I decided (on a whim) to empty out my purse onto the table and (yes, I organized it a bit) show you what’s REALLY in my purse.



Starting at the bottom left-

 1. MULTIPLE Walt Disney World room keys, Disney Gift Certificate, Disney Photo Pass Card, oh, and a metro SmarTrip card.

2. Card for a doggy bakery in Occoquan. Thought it was cute!

3. Hair tie

4. Safety pin

5. REALLY tangled necklace

6. Pair of majorly huge hoop earring

7. Matches from a wedding we went to last August…

8. Work blackberry- battery dead

9. Car Keys

10. Check book (bought that puppy in 2006!)

11. Wallet

12. Orajel, cause I avoid the dentist at all costs!

13. Camera Case…. Missing the camera. Not sure where that is…

14. Anti-itch gel, for those pesky mosquito bites

15. Hand lotion

16. Carmex… it’s chapstick.

17. Medication

18. Tampon

19. Coin purse

….saved the best for last

20. HUGE PILE OF RECIEPTS/TRASH that always conveniently gets left out of everyone elses' pictures!
Now it’s your turn!! What’s in your purse???

~SG



1 comment:

  1. OMG so funny -- after I saw a pic of Sara Simms' purse contents on FB this morning, I was like "I want to do a purse post"...and now I totally have to copy you :)

    ReplyDelete