Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Look Ahead

While summer doesn’t officially start until June 20th, we can wear white pants without fear of the fashion police and the AC is cranked up due to global warming so I’m going to go ahead and call it SUMMERTIME!


The summer season is always full of fun events, so I thought I’d list a few of them here to get myself excited for what’s to come, with some interesting commentary to keep you entertained:


Our Goddaughter turns ONE! What?? Weren't you just born 3 weeks ago? No? STOP GROWING UP SO FAST! Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!


Dance Performance Looks like that tap shoe purchase is coming in handy.  Let me know if you wanna come watch me tap dressed as a sailor to "Anything Goes"!


Annual Davis Family Jersey Shore trip! *no, not THAT Jersey Shore… This year is the 20th anniversary of our first trip with 2 other families.  So we're all going to cram ourselves into this tiny house with our spouses. Should be a blast ;)


Our good friends’ annual Midsummer Party! This annual event is always a great time!
 

My 28th Birthday! Holy crap... when did I get so old?


My Birthday Party- North vs. South… which side will you choose?! (more details coming soon!)


Joey’s Family Reunion Joey's paternal Grandmother's side of the family is reuniting here in VA.  Folks are coming in from all over the US.  I'm really looking forward to meeting them all!


A Baby Shower An old friend is having her first baby! So exciting!


A Wedding A beautiful couple, a beautiful location, and we're staying overnight. Let the drinking begin!


And we’re finishing the summer with…


A Half Marathon (Yes, I said WE!  GO JOEY!)


It’s looking like it’s going to be an awesome summer.  Let’s get this party started!!


~SG









No comments:

Post a Comment