Total Pageviews

Friday, July 2, 2010

100 Days to Go!

Oh Goodness! After today, we’re in the double digits! Wedding plans are coming along swimmingly <-for you, Gage. The entire month of July is completely booked with wedding things. We’re having our first photography session, hair and makeup trial (me, not Joey), meeting with our Officiant, meeting with BOTH florists, making arts and crafts, AND not to mention that my birthday is July 18th and I ALSO just got an invitation to my bridal shower at the end of the month! It’s going to be a crazy one, that’s for sure. We were also supposed to have our cake tasting which I was moy excited about, but they just called and asked to reschedule so I’m slightly bummed. I guess this gives me another month to work on my “wedding diet”… Right.

In other news, I’m preparing for another season with the Capitals as coach of their cheer squad, the
Red Rockers. So if you know any pretty ladies in the DC area who love hockey and can do a little dance, send ‘em my way!

Recently I’ve been in love with ordering things online. Currently, I’m waiting for our personalized Thank You Notes and a little somethin’ somethin’ for my bridesmaids ;) OH and I almost forgot, some American Flag running shorts for the
Autism Speaks 5k on the 4th of July. Now that’s American!
Other than making appointments and ordering non-necessary wedding things from the internets, life has been pretty relaxing. It’s been nice not to have to rush off to the Caps game after work and to be able to come home and hang out with Doc. We’ve also recently upgraded our entire home theater system, thanks to this cute guy I know. So life is good at the Soon-to-be Gishes. Hope all’s well in your neck of the woods too!

I’ll be back a little bit after our 3 month mark, since it happens to fall in the middle of a JAM packed wedding weekend!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment