Total Pageviews

Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Fun

It's the first day of SPRING!!!!!!!!!! Except it's snowing. But I'm going to LET IT GOOO because it's all going to melt tomorrow and then winter will be gone for good.  See that, winter? I'm not even capitalizing your name because YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.

Now that Spring is finally here (see that, winter? I like Spring.), it's time to break out the pastel colors, open the drapes, CLEAN the dirty dirty house, and put the cushions back on the patio furniture. To say that I'm the least bit excited about temperatures consistently over 45 degrees is an understatement. Bring on the sunshine.

In celebration (ok I admit, this is just an excuse), here are some pictures of Abby that haven't made it to insta or FB that I thought you might like...

Just hangin' in my crib.

Smiling through my paci

Loving my 'saucer

I can hold my own bottle now.
She sits in my bed most mornings while I'm getting ready for work (only when I am in the room, obvi).
Holding on in the car. Daddy was driving.

This one requires an explanation. 1. Yes, Joey makes an incredibly badass salad. 2. Abby likes to sit with us at dinner but she throws every single toy we give her onto the floor.  This is fun for her but not for anyone else.  One night I gave her a little green bowl and it was the only thing she held onto.  Now I just give her a bowl to play with any time I want her to sit still in her high chair.  Could've saved a lot of money on toys if I knew she would just want to play with tableware....
Playing after dinner with her Fisher Price camera that sings annoying songs repeatedly.

 Happy Spring, everyone!!

~SG



No comments:

Post a Comment