Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

Just popping in...

...because I needed somewhere to put this photo so I can use it for my Fantasy Football team logo.

Yep.  I'm using you.

But since you are hanging around, I'll tell you that our big girl had her 2 month appointment yesterday (2 weeks early, she's 6 weeks. calm down.)  Shes 9 pounds 4 oz, 1 of those pounds she gained in the last two weeks.  Shes in the 99.4 percentile for length at 23.5 inches.  How did Joey and I have a tall baby?! So weird.  Her eyes are still blue.  She's smiling, cooing, and awake for longer periods of time during the day.

We just got back from a trip up north to be with family, so when we get ourselves together I'll do a write up about that trip :)

I'm officially in the 2nd half of maternity leave.  BIG sad face there.

See you soon!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment