Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jen and Corey

Ohhhh my goodness.
Life has been cray cray.
It's moving faster than ever and we're booked solid for the next 2+ months!  From weddings to a visit home, a book club meeting (with an author!) and getting a certificate for work, I hardly have any time to sit down on the weekends!  I'm also trying to get back into running, which is another story for another time (...on another blog.)

Today's update is about the wedding of Jen and Corey, two friends from college.

Corey was in our wedding as one of Joey's Groomsmen: 
I love an excuse to share our wedding pictures... 
They have been close ever since their Kappa Sigma days at Mason.  Jen is the sweetest and most genuine person.  We are so happy for them!  
All the Kappa Sigs with the newlyweds!
It was a really REALLY fun wedding.  The ceremony was sweet.  The reception was a blast! We got to see all of Joey's crew from college, many of whom we haven't seen in ages. 


I hardly took any pictures, but here are the few that I DID take.  Jen looked like a princess. Corey looked fantastic.  Everyone had a wonderful time.  Congrats to the bride and groom! 

Mr. and Mrs.!

First dance, from afar.

Aaaaaaand one rando pic in the bar afterwards with my BFF Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment