Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Little B!


We are still recovering from the busiest weekend EVER!

Joey and I went up to PA this weekend for the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert, my brother's engagement party, and my family Christmas "Trim the Tree" party.  Whew! 

I'm still compiling all the craziness from the engagement party because I did a lot to plan and organize, so there are a TON of pictures.  Plus, the party itself was pretty rockin'!

One of the best parts of my weekend was that we got to see our Goddaughter, Brooklyn.  She is growing up SO FAST.  It is amazing to see her learn and grow.  We're so blessed.  It was so good to see Steph (her Mom!) and we had a great time visiting.

Look at this little munchkin! I love her so much.

We opened Christmas presents and played with her new Melissa & Doug puzzles!

Joey helped her hang some ornaments on the tree.

She sat in my brother's rocker and played with the monkeys

Steph, Brooklyn and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment