Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 10, 2010

4 Months to Go!

Ohmigoodness. I cannot believe we’re already in June. Time has been FLYING. Where did April go? May is gone too? What?! I have been crossing so many things off the to-do list lately and I wanted to share a few of them with you, oh loyal followers. (Riiiiight…)

Obviously got the rings, food tasting, and deposit down for the rehearsal dinner per my last post. Other big fun ones include ordering my “something blue”, planning our song list, ordering gifts, reserving the hotel room for my day-of coordinator, finding hair and makeup artists and setting up my trials, scheduling a meeting with both florists (one personal and one with the Desmond), setting up our cake tasting (!!), and setting up our first photography session. Whew!

The other night I was wine-ing and Craigslisting (not usually recommended) and had a fabulous find! Usually I get myself into trouble via Craigslist (example: my 5 pound bundle of HELL.) This time, I found a bride who, in haste on her wedding day, forgot her 143 wedding bubbles tied with purple ribbon. She asked for $15. Um, HELLO, how silly would I be to not go for that?! This involved a spectacular road trip (by my lonesome) last evening up to White Marsh town center in Baltimore, but I came home with the goods!

The next BIG ticket item is the INVITATIONS. We decided to go for it and make our own, so there’s been lots of emailing going back and forth between a crafty bridesmaid, myself, and my Mom. Hopefully we can get it just right and order them soon!! Other fun things I’m currently working on: finding some borrowed/old bridal jewelry, setting up another weekend with our Officiant and finalizing the ceremony music with the quartet. So much to do!

I am getting sooo excited about all the fun things I get to do in the next 4 months. I cannot believe 4 months from today I’ll be sitting in my parent’s kitchen eating brunch and getting my hair/makeup done. Time has really been flying. Thank goodness I’m off to the beach soon for some R&R.

122 days to go!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment