Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Dress is IN!

I just wanted to post quickly because MY WEDDING DRESS CAME IN TODAY!!! AHHH!! And I'm really excited about it in case you couldn't tell!!!

OK OK OK that is NOT my dress..... but if you want some cheap entertainment check out http://www.uglydress.com to see some fabulously ugly wedding and bridesmaid dresses, as well as some tacky ceremonies...

Also I have been a wedding machine in the past week! We have visited Men's Warehouse, booked our tasting with the caterer AND the GTKY photo session with our photographer, and I've ordered some goodies for my bridesmaids and for the wedding day! I'm having so much fun! Next up: Buying the wedding rings... dun dun dunnnnn!

That's all for now! Only 144 days to go!
Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment