Total Pageviews

Friday, May 7, 2010

Stop, Drop and Roll!

Having a brother who's a firefighter is a pretty cool deal.  Let's take for example the summer when he um...didn't have his license... and I got to drive him to fire calls! With the blue lights on and everything!  It's also cool when his department gets called to a fire at the 265 year old restaurant where your rehearsal dinner is taking place... what?!

Luckily, my Mom sent me the article from Main Line Media News and it appears the fire was small and things should be back to normal pretty quickly.  Phew! Crisis averted!

Check out the article and watch the video here.  I'm thankful that nobody was hurt, including the building structure.  For more information on the General Warren Inne visit www.generalwarren.com.

I'll be back in a few days with our 5-months-to-go update!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment