Total Pageviews

Monday, November 4, 2013

Hello, November.

The Halloween decorations are put away and I'm trying to hold off Joey from racing down the basement steps and bringing up 5 crates of Christmas....

The weather has turned crisp and the leaves are crunchy under my feet.

Sigh. I love Fall.

First things First.  Gotta carve pumpkins! We made it to Oct 30th before we decided it would probably be a good idea to carve the pumpkins that were sitting in our kitchen.

I tried really hard but Joey is just better at this than me...


Bonus: check out our new(ish) dishwasher!

Super artsy photo edited with Snapseed
 
Then Halloween happened.  It was a Thursday and it was raining :( So we didn't get too many trick or treaters.  We didn't dress up, either.  But I went and pulled out some old costumes for the dogs.


Oh look! A Third pumpkin!!!
This past weekend, Joey went hunting again and I didn't have class for the first time in a month.  I really enjoyed relaxing around the house.  Saturday night, I went over to A Love's for a little Halloween get together.  Nobody could have predicted where the night would go...

Somebody brought face paint

A photo shoot ensued


Between the shenanigans and the DELICIOUS food, I'd call that party a success.

Bonus: I was able to get up and make it into DC for a 10K the next morning.  (The extra hour of sleep did not hurt either.)

What's on the docket for November???

-Our Disney trip is fast approaching
-Corinne's Bridal Shower!
-Thanksgiving (Duh!)
....and... I think that's it.

And I am really OK with that!!

~SG

No comments:

Post a Comment