Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Harlem Shake

I shamelessly admit that while Joey was gone this weekend I spent my Friday night drinking merlot and trying to understand the Harlem Shake by watching 100 youtube videos.

I'm still confused as hell but here are the links to some of my favorites:

1. Funnier every time i see it. Confederate flag? omg. (I apologize in advance if this is offensive. Take it at face value.)



2. Major points for being under water.

3. Puppies.


4. Well played, WVU.

5. In honor of St. Patrick's day....


6. Because the FAA is investigating


8. hahahha this one is pretty fabulous


9. The difference when you become pro...


10. I don't care who you are. this is impressive:


and... for your finale, go to www.youtube.com and type "do the harlem shake" in the search bar. hit 'search' and wait.............. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment