Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

HOLY WEEKEND, BATMAN!

This time of year is normally crazy, but I feel like it is exponentially crazier when your parents are coming to stay with you for Christmas!  Since I’m busier than a bee, I’ll just give you a quick rundown of how the weekend went:


Friday:
-Work
-ICE at the Gaylord National Hotel with some good girlfriends!  We had a blast, even though I couldn’t feel my fingers and toes.  I even went down the Ice slide!




Slide made out of ice!



Saturday:
-Ran 5 miles. Yep! I reached my first goal! I’ll be accepting all kudos now please! It was awful, but I ran the entire thing. I am super proud of myself!
-Judged Middle/HS Dance team competition (it’s that time of year!)
-Family Christmas Party. Like I said before… ALWAYS a shenanigan.






Yep! The bar is made out of the front of a fire truck!

 


Sunday:
-Dance Rehearsal
-Errands
-Joey did some of his honey do list
-We bought a mattress
-Cleaned
-Managed to cook dinner somewhere in there
-Did Laundry
-Stuffed Christmas cards

Presents are starting to accumulate!


Guest room #2 has a bed! Now it just needs curtains...

WHEW. WHAT A CRAZY WEEKEND.  Only a few more days until Christmas Madness begins!!

~SG
















No comments:

Post a Comment