Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blogger Shout Out

So some of you may remember the weekend of December 3rd, I ran a 5k.  I ran the Jingle Bell Run for Arthritis and it was a great race.  It was very small, but I enjoyed it anyway.  When I was signing up for a 5k that weekend though, I was disappointed to find out that the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k was sold out :(

I had a bunch of friends running in both the 15k and the 5k, and it would have been cool to see them and to drink free hot chocolate!! But I guess it was a good thing that I didn't attend... because the race turned out to be an epic fail.

Where am I going with this? I promise, you'll see!

Long story short (too late!), I was reading about all the horror stories from the race (people getting stuck in traffic, missing the race, waiting in the freezing cold for hours, etc) and came across a really awesome blog.

Honey I Shrunk the Gretchen

I like her for several reasons. But mainly because I am so inspired by her ability to put it all out there on her blog.  She is making amazing progress and it is really inspiring.  Also I like her because she runs slower than the pack, like me!

And today, I'm posting about her blog because I shamelessly want to win her giveaway.

So here it is:

Win a Vera Bradley tote bag + 3 bottles of V8′s new smoothies via @shrinkinggretch/Honey, I Shrunk the Gretchen!‘s sweet #giveaway! http://bit.ly/vBqlMJ

You may know that I have a thing for Vera.  I always have. So this is just calling to me.  Anyway, if you are so inclined, check out her blog and sign up for the giveaway too! She is awesome!

~SG

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, you flatterer! Thanks for posting -- and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete